Port St. Joe

Contractor Forms & Information

In order to apply for a building permit all contractors must:

  • Obtain a state license
  • Registered with the Building Department of Port St. Joe
  • Obtain a Business Occupational License from the City of Port St. Joe

To register with the City of Port St. Joe Building Department, please fill out the forms below and provide the following:

Permit Forms

The following forms are required to complete the Building Application Packet:

Home Owner Forms & Information

Homeowners are permitted to apply for building permits provided that the owner oversees the work and is on-site during construction. Homeowners are required to submit an application similar to contractors.

The Building Application Packet consists of the following documents and requirements below: